CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up and went to my nail appointment.  I keep thinking that I will change and get a new color or something but I just went with my regular and got normal french.  HA!!  I got sushi take out for lunch then got ready for work that afternoon.  We had a decent crowd for a Friday night!
 
Saturday
I worked that morning then came home and got ready to go to Niki's.  I hadn't seen Ryker since he was born so I had to go visit.  I didn't bring my camera but I did take some with my phone.  We hung out and watched Battleship.  It was so good!!! 
Sunday
I slept in and then got up and got ready to head down to Niki's.  She was home by herself with Ryker so I went down to hang out with them.  We got to talk and hang out. 
I came home and watched some more Samantha Who? on netflix.  Love Netflix!!  I don't realize how much time passes when I'm watching it!  Now I have to get ready for a going away party for one of our Doctors.  I've gotta work tonight so I'm going to stop by on my way.  Hope everybody had a great weekend!!

0 comments: