CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
On Friday, I slept in then got ready to head to work. I was supposed to have a date after work but that did not happen. I have some idea why I think it didn't happen but I'm trying not to think that way. All well, his loss! After work, I went to Niki's house to hang out with some friends and get some cuddle time in with Ryker!
Saturday
I got up bright and early and got myself ready to head to Nashville with some girls from work. Our first stop was here!! It was so BUSY!! We got lots of good deals and were worn out by the time we left at around 4:30. (Pardon all the iPhone & Instagram pictures-Follow me @Krystal308)
 

We were supposed to be 8 minutes away from our hotel......2 1/2 hours later we arrived at the hotel!!
Little did we know, it was Tennessee State University homecoming and I think a Titans game as well....traffic was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!  I read a magazine, Kristin messed with her new iPhone, Jennifer merged her contacts on her phone and Abby played music.  We made it through the 2 hours the best we could.  Finally we got there and I had never been so happy to see a bathroom!!  We checked in and started getting ready to head out for the night!!
The 4 of us at dinner!!   
Me, Jennifer, Kristin & Abby
 
We got some appetizers to share for dinner!! They were yummy!!
 
We went to several different little bars and danced and sang our little hearts out!!
And evidently thought we were Cheerleaders again!!
Sunday
We had such a great time last night and when the alarm went off this morning, none of us wanted to get up!!  We all showered and got ready to get something to eat and do a little more shopping.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular but they had a Pottery Barn!!  I had never been to one before and I was in heaven!!  I wanted to buy furniture more than ever!!  I want to do everything in white, tan, grey, yellow....the neutrals were calling my name!!  I just about bought all new bedding but talked myself out of it. 
On our way home, we stopped at Patti's in Kentucky.  We used to eat there when we were in college.  It is a beautiful place with amazing food!!  The flower pot bread and strawberry butter is my fave!!
 
Butterscotch pecan pie!!  I don't normally order desserts but this is a must here!!
After we stuffed ourselves to the max, we walked around to a couple shops then headed on back home.  I got home just in time to catch the last 20 minutes of Once Upon a Time.  I then watched Revenge and Park Avenue.  Love Revenge and haven't quite made up my mind about Park Avenue.  Hope everybody had a great weekend!!

0 comments: