CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bullets

  • I love love love my new job!!  As much as I hate getting up at 4:40 it's great once I get there!
  • I am so looking forward to this new year.....I see good things, good things.
  • I really have to get serious about losing this weight I've put on and get in shape.  I mean seriously, Lindsay's wedding is in less than 5 months and the dress is going to not look as fabulous as I want unless I lose this weight and get some toned arms!
  • I'm ready for spring, or at least not so cold weather.
  • I'm so addicted to One Tree Hill!
  • I didn't go to the gym today.....crap
  • Even though taxes suck throughout the year, I'm really looking forward to my tax refund and the sooner the better!
  • I'm so ready to have my own washer & dryer again.
  • I miss my friends....I really have to call them more often.
  • My (& Michelle's) maid of honor speech really needs to be started.
  • After typing this out I realized I need to make a gigantic to-do list!
Hope everybody's new year is off to a great start!

1 comments:

Just the 3 of Us

Oh thanks for all the reminders especially the speech...ughhh!! So not ready for all this I thought we had plenty of time....