CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Worked and I got 2 really cute scrub jackets and I've been trying to find pictures of them online but am not having any luck!  All well!!

Saturday
YAY!!!!  Today is the day of the 80's party!  I slept in and got ready because I just wasn't completely satisfied with my shirt and wanted to keep looking and I found a great one with a matching jacket and shoes(and massive shoulder pads of course)!!!  We had a blast before the party even started just getting ready!!  I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!















We all had so much fun!!  As you can see my yellow heels match but my toes are bruised from those darn shoes!  Niki's aunt did our hair and makeup for us and I'm pretty sure we had the best hair out of all the girls!!  Some of the guys had us beat but that's because they had wigs! 

Sunday
I stayed at Niki's just because after we got back from the party we started talking about haunted houses and a scary doll at a cemetery...I was then scared and decided I would just stay there instead of at my apartment by myself!  HA!!  After we got going later today we went to Niki's mom's house for her birthday dinner and cake!  YUM!!  It was snowing and I took these pictures through the window....you can't see the snow falling though.  Well, it was a fabulous weekend and it's off to work tomorrow!!


0 comments: