CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie this week for What I Love Wednesday. 

i'm loving...that I got to meet my BFF Niki for lunch today at O'Charley's.   Soup & salad....YUM!

i'm loving...that I got lots of things accomplished today like organizing the pictures and stuff on my fridge door, cleaned my bathroom, put away dishes and ironed my scrubs for work.

i'm loving...that I got the spring/summer 31 catalog today.

i'm loving...that I've pretty much finalized my sisters bridal shower invitation and will have it ordered by Saturday.

i'm loving...that I have this weekend off and get to celebrate my friend's 30th birthday at her 80's themed party....plenty of pictures to come:)

i'm loving...my job still

i'm loving...that Verizon is getting the iphone in February!!  So excited!!

i'm loving...Season 6 of One Tree Hill.....well, actually all the seasons!


0 comments: