CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I wasn't sure if I was going to do these again this year but I thought, what the heck I like them and it's my blog so I can do what I want!!

Friday
I slept in and I was so happy about that.  Once I did get up I cleaned my bathroom and threw lots of unused "stuff" away.  I'm definitely a hoarder when it comes to styling products, makeup and such!!!  I then "fast-cleaned" the rest of the apartment.  By fast-cleaned I mean just vacuuming and picking up, my kind of cleaning, haha!!  I then plopped down on the couch and watched more One Tree Hill--totally addicted!  I also got my bridesmaid dress ordered for my sisters wedding!!  My friend Brooke called and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her family and watch movies and eat pizza.  OF COURSE, how could I pass that up!!
Kelley Jo & I 
Kelley Jo likes to play photographer
We watched Eat, Pray, Love & The Other Guys.  I liked both of the movies but not ones I would buy and be able to watch over and over again.  I'm more of a One Tree Hill person...ha!!  Told ya, totally obsessed!!  We got a little bit of snow also, but nothing really stuck to anything but the grass.
Saturday
Once again I slept in and then came out and plopped down on the couch and watched One Tree Hill.  Don't worry, it's eventually going to run out so I'll have to switch to another obsession.  I should've gone to the gym but didn't, instead I went to Walmart to get groceries then went to check on one of my favorite little girls because she had been sick.  She perked up once she saw me of course (kidding......kind of), she really did though!  We started watching Sex & The City 2.....loved it!! 
Sunday
I was sick through the night so I knew today was going to be a lazy day.  Can anybody guess what I watched??  Yep, you guessed it...One Tree Hill!  I did actually get stuff done though.  I felt pretty good after about 12 so I did a load of laundry and then got myself together so I could go to the gym.....YAY ME!! After that I did dishes, ironed and hung up laundry.....I guess today was the day of the weekend that I was the least lazy!  Well, I start working every other weekend starting next weekend so who knows how my weekend wrap-ups will be after this one.  Here's to a FABULOUS week!!

0 comments: