CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 Tuesday
I'm linking up with Undomestic Momma today for Top 2 Tuesday.  I would put her button on here but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how!  Maybe somebody will comment and tell me how to do it :-)

Top 2 Strange Addictions
1.  Blistex!  I don't really think that is strange though because I know many, many people who can't be without their chapstick.  I have one on my coffee table, one in my purse, one by my bed and usually one in my lunch tote for work and one in my makeup bag.  I used to keep one in my car but it always melted in the summer.

2.  I'm addicted to the seasons of One Tree Hill.  No surprise there, I think I've mentioned something about One Tree Hill in the past several posts.  I can't help it, I love that show!!  It also gives me something I like to watch when there isn't anything else on my 1 channel I get right now.  Let's hope tax money will buy me a new TV where I can at least get the rest of the basic channels!

0 comments: