CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So What Wednesday

This Wednesday I'm saying so what if...
I'm addicted to One Tree Hill....it's not reality TV at least
I watch The Bachelor still, even if it annoyed the crap out of me this past Monday
my skin is the palest it's been in years, I can't even remember being this white!
I have 7 new movies still in the wrappers and the only reason I haven't watched them is because I'm too busy watching One Tree Hill
my laundry doesn't get completely dry in one cycle and I have to lay out everything everywhere possible in my apartment so it can air dry....I'll have my own washer & dryer eventually
I look like an eskimo walking into work....it's freezing cold at 6:30 in the morning
my right hand is always way colder than the left....I'm too busy playing freecell on the computer

0 comments: