CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Day - Ceremony

So I realize that I haven't posted anything in 5 days and that was not my plan but I worked the last 4 days and I was exhausted every night when I got home so that left me with no energy to write!!
Anyway, back to the wedding!!  The ceremony was held at Sweetwater Event Center.
Seating the mother's 
My niece, one of the junior bridesmaids 
My other niece, the other junior bridesmaid 
Gracie 
Anne 
Danielle 
Tonya 
Michelle, one of her Maids of Honor 
Me, the other Maid of Honor (waving at Madelyn) 
Me again 
Ring bearer and flower girl...he decided to forgo the pillow 
My Dad walking her down the aisle 


Dad and Gerry giving her away 



Just pronounced Husband and Wife 






My mom was so pretty and looked so happy the whole day!!  The ceremony was done and over with in no time and we were out the door!!  We went our the back while everybody else went out front so they could blow bubbles on the bride and groom.

After this, we all finished up taking pictures with the family and so on then the bridal party jumped on the party bus to head downtown to take more pictures.
The Happy Couple 


Danielle & I 
Anne & Tonya 
Penny & Gracie 

My sister and I 
Love the face! 
Love these girls! 
Love it! 
Showing off her coozie..."I'm the Bride, that's why!" 
Danielle played bartender the whole time!!

Next up...the reception and that will finally wrap up the Wedding posts!!  I still have a ton of pictures so breaking them up in several posts is hopefully helping that.  I'm sure I will be buying more space soon after all these pictures!

0 comments: