CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Week - Wednesday

Mom and I got up and ready then headed into town to run all kinds of errands!! First we went to Ella Park to pick up the tuxes because they weren't in yesterday then went to Hallmark and then to get groceries. We stopped in at Applebee's to get some much needed lunch in between. Mom decided to make spaghetti for dinner so Michelle and the girls came over to eat with us. Lindsay got back later that evening. She had her hair extensions with her and I wanted to see what they would look like in my hair. HILARIOUS!!!!


As you can see they don't really match!!!  I found some that would match and just need to order them!!  Of course, mine won't be that long, I have to get them to blend a little better with my hair!  We didn't do much more that night but knew that the next 3 days were going to be super busy!!!

0 comments: