CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I had a hair appointment at 9:45 and love my even more blond hair do!!  I love being a blonde!!!  I spent the rest of the day at home then went to my nail appointment at 3.  It was so pretty all day but didn't have anything good to do outside.  Spent the rest of the evening at home...watching One Tree Hill.  Such an interesting life, I know.

Saturday
**1 WEEK**
Woke up way to early.  Spent a little time at the gym then got ready for a catering job that night.  The catering job was a lot of fun and the food was so good, as always!!  After that I went to Niki's house and then we all went to Runge's to watch the fight.  I learned what GSP meant....haha!! 

Sunday
Went to church then came home and watched a movie, "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston.  It was really good.  I'm pretty sure it came out last year or maybe even the year before that.  I called the lady who was altering my bridesmaid dress and finally got ahold of her so I went and picked that up.  I was very happy to try it on and see that it fit....finally.  Now just spending the rest of this rainy Sunday on my couch and packing for the upcoming week and all the festivities!!!  Next weekends weekend wrap-up will be much more eventful and packed FULL of pictures!!

0 comments: