CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Days till Christmas

Talk about a sweet tooth!!
I always make several different kinds of cookies for Christmas.  This year was no different.
1.  Reese's cup cookies
Everybody always thinks this is like the hardest cookie to make but actually, super simple!!


2.  Turtles
(pictured in the bottom left corner of the picture above)
I can't quit eating these!!  Good things pecans don't grow on trees, I would be in trouble....wait....

3.  Chocolate covered Oreos
They're chocolate covered oreos...enough said!

4.  Puppy Chow
I have loved this stuff since I can't even remember when!  I'm sure there are different names for this cereal, butter, peanut butter, chocolate, powdered sugar mixture but puppy chow is what I know it as!
(this picture from here)

Yep, I've got to become friends with the gym again!
Sounds like a good New Years Resolution to me!!





0 comments: