CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OH How Pinteresting....


:)
Would love this entryway
Pinecones + white Christmas lights + branches.
Reminds me of a wedding decoration
hanging board for christmas cards!
I've been wanting to make a card holder...
no more bows getting squished under the tree...
So you don't have smashed bows
24 Christmas books and crafts to go along with them.  One for each day of Advent.
Love this movie
ummmm yes please...

Peppermint Punch: Add peppermint ice cream to ginger ale and bailey's. Stir with a peppermint stick.
I think I'll make this punch for this weekend
Run a piece of ribbon down the front of your cabinet doors and attach Christmas cards with clothespins.
Maybe I'll do this for my cards....

Of course, everything from Pinterest but I still don't know how to do the source thing under each picture....maybe one of these days someone will teach me!

0 comments: