CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve-Recap

We have celebrated Christmas Eve Eve for over 10 years now and it is always my favorite day. We always all meet at my parents house around dinner time and eat. Pizza from one of our favorite places has been on the menu the last couple of years along with our traditional punch and cookies. (You know, from the 60+ dozen we made last weekend)
The first thing my nephew said when I walked through the door was "Aunt Krystal, can I drive your mustang?"  He loves my car!! 

We were playing paparazzi and this was his face at first... 
then, he was loving it!! 
Really loving it!!! 

Nate and his beautiful Mommy 
Mike, Katie & Nate 
Then sister pictures began....Michelle & I 
Katie, Michelle, Lindsay & I 
Katie & I 
Lindsay & I 
Katie & Mike 
Ty & Lindsay 
Mimi & Pawpaw with the grandkids 

Ironman! 
I drew Michelle's name and this was one of her gifts I got her....she was pretty excited!!
Annual family picture


0 comments: