CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

It was strange driving home from work this morning, the roads were empty and everything was closed.  I came home and slept most of the day.  I got up and got ready so I could eat dinner with my best friend Niki and her family before going to work.  They have treated me like family for many years now and I am very thankful.  I didn't take any pictures with my camera because I was the photographer for Joni as they all opened up their gifts.  Right after I got there my phone rang and it was work, I took standby since there were very few patients that night.  We opened up all the gifts and the kids had so much fun playing with their new nintendo DSI's and 3DS's.  I have no clue how to play them but they all asked me to help them set them up....I did my best!!  After that, we went upstairs to eat more!  I have no idea how we had room but I just can't pass up sweets and Joni's are the best!!!  I ended up going back to Niki's house with them so I could see all the things Santa brought them.  We were all exhausted and I headed home around 11 to go to bed just in case I did get called in.  I ended up talking on the phone and watching a movie before I went to sleep but was lucky because I never got called in!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!  I did even though I had to work half of it but that means for the next 2 years I don't have to!!
Here's to a fabulous 2012!!
It's a big year for me!! 

1 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition

Sounds like y'all had a fun night! I can't pass up Christmas sweets either : ) I won't even say how much fudge I ate this year...eep! Have a great day, girl!