CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm baaaaack

YAY!!!  Not only did I get internet today, I also got my garage door opener in the mail!  Now, that may not seem very exciting to any of you, but I have lived here for 3ish weeks (maybe more, I don't want to get out my calendar and count) without a garage door opener!  That means, I had to get out of my car, unlock the front door and go through the garage and get back in my car and move my car in.  Geez, so excited I don't have to do that anymore!!!  (Doesn't take much to make me happy today, huh?)

Then I open up the rest of my mail and I got a "letter" (do I even call it that?) telling me my internet was hooked up Dec. 5th and I should have it the morning of the 6th!  Today is the 7th and when I plugged my internet box in, sure enough, I have internet!!  This makes me a very happy girl!  I have gone through withdrawal...Pinterest is just not the same on my iPhone! 

Ok, so now I can get back to regular posting and so looking forward to this weekend!!  I have some awesome parties/get togethers this weekend and will be back with LOTS 'O PICTURES!!!

Hope you all are having a fabulous week!!

0 comments: