CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Body Pump

Today was my first day off work this week, YAY!! I have really been slackin when it's come to the gym and I changed that today. I met one of the PA's I work with at the gym to take a body pump class with her. I've taken several different classes including this one but I haven't taken any in over a month so I knew this was going to be hard!

Hard was an understatement!!! It kicked my butt!!! My legs felt like jello and were shaking everytime I had to squat and that was only 20 minutes into the class! I made it through though and realize that tomorrow will be much worse than today. She goes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I plan on going on days when I'm not working. Next week I'll be able to do Monday and Friday and looking forward to it......sort of, haha!! It is much easier for me to make myself go to the gym if I have a plan and know what time to be there and what time I'll be leaving. I can't help it, I'm a planner!

I am also motivated to lose weight right now so I can look fabulous in a gorgeous bridesmaid dress, Maid of Honor to be exact, in less than 10 months!!
Photobucket

0 comments: