CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just another monday....

So, it was just another monday here at my little apartment.

I got up and went to body pump (YAY me!!) and made it through the whole thing even though my legs were still super sore from friday. I made myself go to the gym sunday just so I could walk on the treadmill hoping that my legs would loosen up a little bit, maybe they did and maybe they didn't but I'm definitely not near as sore today as I had been. I can't wait to start seeing results!! I have to miss the class on wednesday because it's at 9am and I have to be at work at 7am but I'll be there friday!

After that I ran a few errands and then came home to cook something to eat and do some laundry. Work called several times needing me to come in but I working the next 3 days so I really didn't want to so I didn't! I also had plans to go hang out with my friend Deana and her little girl Elly. I still had Elly's birthday gift and really wanted to get it to her before she grew out of what I got her. That would not be the case since one of the pair of pants I got her were SUPER big and will probably still fit her next summer! HAHA!! It was so cute though!! Everything else should be just fine!!

We watched the Bachelorette and talked and talked because we hadn't seen each other in so long!! So nice to get to hang out with her, I miss that! Anyway back to the Bachelorette....seriously, Kirk didn't have a chance compared to everybody else. Now that's not really his fault but I think Ally made the right choice even though we all know something crazy is gonna happen next week because of all the previews they've been showing us about Tahiti! We'll just have to wait and see.

Tahiti.....wouldn't that be fabulous right now??

OH!!! I would also like to wish one of my very Best Friends, Niki, a very Happy Birthday!! We are going to party it up this weekend!! Love ya!!

0 comments: