CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ECLIPSE


So, I finally went to see the movie last night!! Loved it!!! I read the book last summer so I couldn't remember a lot of it but the movie was great!

I texted my BFF and told her that we needed to hang out because I hadn't seen her in over a week (a rarity for us) and she just happened to be out to dinner with her mom and other family members and said they were going to the 8 o'clock show. I was very excited becuase I got off work at 7!! She asked if I wanted to come and of course I said yes!! I've just recently moved to days so I was very excited to actually get to do something after work. That will all change though when I go to my new job in August....I'm okay with that, I'm so excited about my new job!

Anyway, I'm sure I was pretty much the last person on earth to see Eclipse but at least I made it to the theater this time!!