CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pretty much obsessed....

Ok, so I'm rather obsessed with the whole blogging thing right now. If there is anyone out there actually reading this you've probably noticed that I've added several that I follow now and I am definitely obsessed with reading these peoples blogs!!


So now, of course, I want my blog to be pretty and unique but just can't seem to figure out how. I'm going to keep looking for ways to do it on the internet. I've gone to several different sites on how to make a "banner" for my blog but I don't have photoshop and all that kind of fancy stuff! I'm gonna keep working on it though!


In other news, (haha) I'm trying to pick up as many hours as I can right now. As much as I want to spend time with my friends and family, I need to work a lot right now also. I bought my first car a little over a month ago now and I still have the same bills that everybody else has so I like to work as much as I can so I pay those and still have extra money to "play" with!


Love my car!!

I guess that's it for now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown

Hopping by from Jenna's to say hello! If you'd like some help with a header just let me know! Have a great week!

Ivo Beutler

That’s the spirit! I like your attitude towards paying bills, Krystal! Unlike some who choose to mope around, waiting for miracles, you are a person who knows exactly what she needs to stay in control over her responsibilities in life. Way to go!

Ivo Beutler