CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Always Sometimes Never

I Always
snooze my alarm clock
turn my fan off when I get out of bed
hate to leave my family to come back to IL
wear sunglasses outside, even in the winter
have my phone with me
try to make the best of my day
iron my clothes the night before
bring my lunch to work with me
I Sometimes
forget to bring socks to work
stay up way to late to get up at 5am
forget to reply to emails
love my current job
stay home all day on my days off
get to go to Sonic happy hour and get vanilla diet cokes
wish I was 22 again
I never
sleep straight through the night
drink tea, sweet or unsweet
cut or color my own hair (anymore! HA!)
have enough time with family and friends
drink enough water through out the day
go many days without a headache
get tired of reading blogs!

1 comments:

Jordan

Cute post! I love Sonic Happy Hours too! And, I hate leaving my family to come back to KS.. never gets any easier :(