CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stressed with a capitol S

I really thought that when I finally finished nursing school I would have a lot less stress in my life...........but I was wrong, very wrong!! I know all of this stress is just the fact that I failed my boards the first time and I have to retake them, which is definitely more nerve racking than it was the first time. I'm not looking forward to it at all......hence the stress!!! And I'm sure that is where my headaches have been coming from day after day after day. I have headaches practically everyday anyways but these have been horrible and I'm hoping when the stress of taking boards is done the headaches will go as well!

I'll keep you updated....

2 comments:

Jordan

Hey! New follower here! Good luck getting through the stress! Hope you feel better too! Saying a prayer for you!

Krystal

Thank you Jordan!! I think the weekend off is definitely going to help!!