CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Thursday

I think I'm going to start doing a "Random Thursday" post because I always do a weekend post and usually at least one more during the week and now I will have random thursday!

*So happy to have some days off work
*There are several movies coming out that I'm very excited to see
-Going the Distance
-Charlie St. Cloud
-Vampires Suck (even though I'm an huge Twilight fan, I think this will be very funny!)
*Had to go to Wal-Mart after work tonight and ran into some wonderful people who I never get to see anymore.....very happy about that!!
*I'm still waiting on my fall/winter edition 31 catalogs
*I've been lazy about going to the gym lately
*I've scheduled boards (prayers are welcome!)
*I have a TON of pictures uploaded to snapfish but haven't ordered any prints
*134 days till Christmas
*I'm pretty much ready for fall and hopefully watching some football
*I am so tired

Goodnight all!!

0 comments: