CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trying "the poof"

I follow Jennifer and she had a post last December I think about how her sister Jill does her poof. She video taped it and posted it and I have been trying it the past couple of days. My sister, Lindsay told me about it so when I tried it the other day I sent these pictures to here and she said I should post it and I thought, why not! The pictures are from my blackberry so they're small but you can see what I'm talking about.....I'm pretty happy with the results, although I had it looking better last saturday! It's a work in progress!



After the tease......


After I tamed it.....

Look at that heighth! HAHA! Love it!!!
I'm gonna keep trying it and as it grows longer I'm gonna try the pony tail like in the video that was posted. It takes forever for me to grow my hair out and I usually don't like it long but the wedding next May is gonna be worth it!!!

0 comments: