CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday I got up and went to Body Pump then came home to shower and get ready to run some errands. After that I went to Goreville to lay out and swim with Niki. We then went back to her house and got ready to go out to eat with some friends. YUM, Tequila's!!!
Niki & I laughing.....surprise surprise!

Me, Niki & Carrie

Saturday I slept in......late.....got up and cleaned and just hung out around my apartment all day. I got my to-do list done pretty early and spent the rest of the day watching One Tree Hill season 5 (LOVE that show)! I went to bed pretty early so I could read and fall asleep that way!

Sunday I got up and went to church and ran to the store to get a card for Laryssa's baby shower this afternoon. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! I did take a picture of my diaper cake I made for her gift. She has another shower next weekend so I will take pictures then. I am so excited to meet Miss Tenley Brooke!!

Cute....but it looks a little crooked! HA!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Next weekend is wedding dress shopping for my little sister Lindsay!!! Very excited!!!

0 comments: