CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 19 & 20

Day 19 ~ Something you miss

I miss my family...
I miss not having someone to come home to...
I miss college life...staying up late watching movies or talking, doing each others makeup, getting ready together to go out, shopping in each others closets, Sunday night dinner, sorority stuff, fraternity parties and on and on
I miss not having to study...
I miss going out...
I miss cheerleading...
I miss band contests in high school...


Day 20 ~ Nicknames

When my niece couldn't say my name I came up with KoKo but it didn't last long and then when I met my best friend Niki and her youngest son couldn't say my name he called me KoKo also.  It lasted for several years and I am still called that by a few people in their family.  At KB's some of the guys in the back shortened my name to Krys.....because they knew I didn't like it and of course it stuck and there are still a few people there who call me that.   

0 comments: