CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 4 & 5

Day 4 - Your Parents



On the 30 Day Blog Challenge Day 4 is "Your Parents"  and these pictures were taken this April on family vacation in Gulf Shores, AL.  I love these pictures and had such a blast at the beach!!  My Mom and Stepdad are wonderful and I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.  My mom is great and I can always count on her to be there for me (or any of my sisters) anytime I need her.  I could go on and on with stories about my mom!!  Gerry is wonderful (although it took me a while to realize this) and I'm so glad Mom found him.  He has taught me a lot even though I fought him tooth and nail about pretty much everything!


This picture is so old!  I have newer ones of Dad but this is the last one of us with him.  I'll have to make sure we take one this Christmas!  I don't get to hang out with Dad as often as I would like but we always get together when we can.  He likes to have us come over to his house and just hang out and talk or watch movies.  I remember a couple of years ago watching Ice Age with him....I guess because it was on TV and there was nothing else for us to watch!  I will always remember that!

Day 5 - Your Siblings

Lindsay, Katie, Me & Michelle
This picture was taken on family vacation also.  I love this picture, although it was a little windy!  Lindsay is my youngest sister who is getting married in May!  We are only 2 years apart and I'm pretty sure we had one of those love-hate relationship the whole time we were growing up.  We would play together and then fight then go back to playing together all within a day.  She is one of my best friends now and has been since college.  Katie is the oldest.  She's Gerry's daughter and we met her I guess around 15 years ago.  She is wonderful and is the whole reason I joined sorority.  I don't get to hang out with her near as much as I would like.  One of these days maybe that will change!  Michelle is my older sister.  We're a lot closer now than what we were growing up because she is 5 years older than me so I was just annoying to her growing up!  We talk all the time.  She's a great mom and a very strong woman even though she may not realize it.  She's got 2 of the most precious girls ever!!  Yes, I am a little biased!  I have FABULOUS sisters!!  I'm very lucky!!

0 comments: