CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

You know what?

I woke up on time and even left the house on time.  GOOD
It's a beautiful day outside.  GOOD
It's my Friday, then I get 3 days off.  GOOD
I've got a date tomorrow night :) GOOD
I get to go to the SIU football game Saturday with Deana & Elly. GOOD
I'm finally getting my hair done tomorrow!!  YAY!!  It's long over due!  GOOD
I'm gonna spruce up my Fall/Winter wardrobe tomorrow too!  GOOD

Then....I look at my bank account and see that my paycheck was wrong.  NOT SO GOOD

All well, my manager is gonna get it fixed for me.  GOOD
I have Mackies pizza leftovers waiting for me to eat for lunch.  GOOD
I'm gonna go to Sears tomorrow to see if the one here carries the Canon Rebel.  Hopefully GOOD
I went to Target last night after work and got the sweater that I wanted.  And...it was on CLEARANCE for $12!  GOOD

Hope everybody else's day is, well......GOOD!

0 comments: