CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I win!!

I won my first blog award!
I received the “Sweetest Award” from Elizabeth and I am sooo excited!!


There are three simple rules with this award. They are:







1.  Post who gave you this award

2.  State ten things you like

3.  Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

Thanks Elizabeth for my first award!!

10 Things I'm Loving:
  • That it's finally starting to look like fall
  • Having the next 4 days off
  • Learning how to make hair bows
  • Drinking coffee on my way to work again
  • Getting to wear hoodies and sweaters
  • New fall boots (although I'll just be window shopping)
  • Electric bills that aren't sky high
  • All the soups I've been eating
  • Excited that I'm gonna get to hang out with some of my favorites on December 4th
  • Getting back in the gym after way to much time off
I know you're supposed to tag other bloggers but since I have 10 followers, I give this award to them!!

0 comments: