CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Confessional Friday


I confess....
that I OFFICIALLY PAID OFF MY CREDIT CARDS YESTERDAY!!!
I bought a pair of boys shoes from Target to wear to work.
I always buy new shampoo and conditioner way before my other is gone.
My scentsy warmer is on all the time, I can't even smell it anymore.
I have laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded now, I definitely don't want to have to iron it all!
I think I need to see the Hunger Games.....like now!!
Friends is on every night at 9 and 9:30....love when I'm home to watch it.
There is only 1 episode of One Tree Hill left and I'm not prepared for it yet.
When I see pictures of myself with my braces on I can't stand them, it will be so nice when they are off!!
I'm ready for a new Coach!!

0 comments: