CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting....


Exactly

Sooo District 1 of you!

Amen

Whoops...

Hunger Games!

Thursday, midnight. I loved this book. hunger games

Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth on the "Unpredictable" Jennifer Lawrence and Their Hunger Games Prep - www.popsugar.com

What Your Daughter (and You) Can Learn from "The Hunger Games"

The Hunger Games men.  Very hunky.
I could keep pinning and pinning and pinning!!!!
Ok, so it's a little bit heavy with Hunger Games funny but I loved the book and am so excited to see the movie!!!!  I'm hoping to finish the 2nd book tonight, then on to the 3rd!! 
Are you all reading these???
YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD!!!

1 comments:

Jax

I'm kinda jealous that you're reading the books now! I read them in the fall and wish I could have had time to re-read the first one befoer the movie tonight!!!