CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Ok...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...
that my date tonight only last a little over an hour (dating fail....???)
to go to Target several days in a week and finding something every time!
to eat cereal for dinner
that I'm looking forward to hand washing my car
to be torn between wanting to read my book (Catching Fire) and wanting to read the magazines about the movie!
I'm still wearing fleece pants with Christmas trees on them
that even though I bought the stuff to make my green monster smoothie I haven't actually made one yet
that I still haven't seen the new Footloose yet
I haven't had much to blog about lately (thank goodness for link ups!)
that I'm always saying I'm so looking forward to the weekend, every weekend!!

1 comments:

Chris

Hi Krystal, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/