CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Ok....

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok that it's raining cats & dogs outside....my house has a garage!!

It's ok I painted my own toenails a french manicure....and get complimented on them!!

It's ok that I woke up at 4am this morning to go pee....my body is used to being up at that time when I'm working I guess!!

It's ok that I never bought myself a keurig....I don't drink much coffee in the spring and summer.

It's ok when I look in my closet and realize I never wore a cute pair of shoes I got on clearance at Target....they're fall/winter shoes.

It's ok some girl I know is now following me on twitter but I really wish she wasn't.

It's ok I went ahead and bought some peeps at walmart the other day so I can have them on Easter Sunday when I'm working.  (I gave up candy for lent this year)

It's ok to be so excited about being off work this weekend!!

It's ok I plan on wearing a green shirt to work on Saturday, even though it's not a "work" shirt. 

And last but not least, it's SUPER ok that I keep getting new followers!!  I'm thinking maybe a giveaway at 50....what do you think!?!?!?!

0 comments: